Saturday, July 27, 2019

Double Inspired Watercolor Card

My card today was inspired by two challenges.  The color palette was inspired by Always Fun . . .


 I decided to create a watercolor background in an "occasion" theme, inspired by Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  My occasion . . . early start . . . Mother's Day. 


 My occasion . . . early start . . . Mother's Day.  I had so much color on that background piece, that I decided to go black and white with the flowers stamp/die piece. 


I hope you find some time to create this weekend. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Happy Mother's Day
Stamps and Dies:  One in a Million Stamps and Dies and Chevron Divide Cover Plate Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink: Midnight, Be Mine, All that Jazz and Flirty Fuschia (Catherine Pooler Inks); Versafine; Pewter EP (American Crafts);
Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Watercolor Paper (Canson); Glitter Paper (The Stamps of Life);
Other:  Crystal Gems (Nuvo);









No comments:

Post a Comment