Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Holly Jolly Christmas for Christmas Card Throwdown

I'm the honest poster who says . . . "Holly?  Ivy?"  I'm so confused . . . which is which?  And do I have stamps with either.  

Pretty sure you do, so holly it is . . . 

 I have this holly pattern paper and these stamps, and I went a bit in the pink hues for my reds.   


And then I went totally white for the stamped elf elements. 


Christmas makes me a bit happy!  Just saying . . . 

Go create!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Holly Jolly Christmas

Stamps and Dies:  Nice List Stamp Set and Dies and Stocking Stuffers Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Be Mine, Lime Rickey and Midnight (Catherine Pooler Ink);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock and Holiday Whimsy Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other:  Diamond Stickles (Ranger);


2 comments:

  1. The pink is so pretty with the green holly. And I do like your sparkly white frost elf! Thanks for playing along with us at 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun et tellement sympa, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete