Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Awesome Pups for Cupcake Inspiration

How about a little something creative?  I've been falling off track with creativity because work has been a beast lately.  Here's a little card I created inspired by Cupcake Inspirations.  And the prompt was this little yummy goodness . . . 

And no one loves their pets more than me (OK, maybe you love yours too).  These are two of mine and they have a faux shadow thing going on the background which is the inside of the card. 

I learned this technique from my favorite crafty place, StampNation.  I manually trimmed out the front panel, and then created that inside panel.  My friend gave me the stamp because she said it looked my girls.  

So yes, this is Sweet Caroline and Jojo Marie . . . both named from songs.  Sweet Caroline named in honor of my dad who was (and still is in heaven) a Red Sox fan.  The Neil Diamond song is an event all by itself at Fenway Park!  And then that's Jojo who was named after the Beatles song, Get Back (Jojo was a . . . ), in honor of my brother who used to belt that song at gigs.  We gave her a middle name.  We gave her a last name too.  She is Jojo Marie Sanchez.  She answers to Miss Sanchez (she really does).  

Thanks for the Cupcake Inspiration!  I hope you find some time to create.

Debbie

Supplies Used - You are Awesome

Stamps and Dies:  Darby & McKenzie Stamp (Impression Obsession); Lawn Fawn Greeting

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, It's a Girl, Be Mine, Rockin' Red, Black Jack and Twilight (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Accent Opaque Cardstock; Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs); Clear Gloss, Black Gloss and Stardust Pens (Sakura);

 



2 comments:

  1. This card is AWESOME!! I LOVE the image and the fun way you colored it in!! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member CIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. this is so cute and fun! Love the design and the coloring too. Thank you for joining us with your pets at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete