Sunday, March 20, 2022

Happy Birthday Inspired by Dies

A little something crafty using mostly dies and one little sentiment stamp.  

These were stamps and dies that I got last fall when attending the Crop & Create Delivered Cardmaking event.  The set was mostly holiday stamps, but the sprinkled in some birthday sentiments and flower dies.  I had some leftover paper and the dies, so I got busy and created some cuts to create a card inspired by the "die cut" prompt at Little Red Wagon

 

The larger flowers were created with a die to make bows in the set.  I just adore these bright colors.  I think the striped paper is my favorite, so I used it to highlight my sentiment.  Love the font on that "happy" die.  

I hope you had some time to get creative this past weekend.  

Cheers!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Happy Birthday

Stamps and Dies:  Deck the Halls Stamps and Dies (Doodlebug Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler);

Paper: White and Black Cardstock (Scrapbook and Cards Today); Pattern Paper (Doodlebug Designs);

Other: Crop and Create Sprinkles (Doodlebug Designs);

1 comment:

  1. Lots of pretty and die cut flowers, gorgeous card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete