Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Spots and Sparkle for Just Add Ink

Created a card with some spots and sparkle for the Just Add Ink challenge blog.


For my spots I let my pattern paper do all the work.  And for my sparkle . . . hard to see . . . but my flower centers are loaded with Nuvo drop sparkle, and my hello sentiment was cut from glitter paper. 


I hope you find some time to create today!

Debbie


Supplies Used - Hello
Stamps and Dies:  Find Your Happy Stamp Set and Dies, Friendship Border Die and Ways to Say Hey Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Bellini, Garden Party, It's a Girl, It's a Boy, Sweet Sixteen  (Catherine Pooler Inks)
Paper:  Premium White Card Base (Catherine Pooler); The Bees Knees Pattern Paper (Honey Bee Stamp); Black Cardstock (American Crafts); White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Black Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart);
Other:  White Blizzard Glitter Drops (Nuvo)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card - I really like the B&W spots, they are a great base for the other colourful elements. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete