Thursday, November 7, 2019

Fall Thank You

I created another fall card using some scraps from a recent project along with new stamps and dies on my craft table.  This one was created using the prompt "Thanks" at Just Us Girls challenge blog. 



No stamping required . . . just dies and some sparkly Stickles to give some dimension to my leaves.  



I hope you find some time to create today!

Debbie

 
Supplies Used - Thank You
Stamps and Dies:  Simple Greetings and Little Leaves Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Knit Picky Fall 6 x 6 Paper (Lawn Fawn);
Other: Diamond Stickles (Ranger); Heart Epoxy (Dooodlebug);

1 comment:

  1. I love the mix of patterned paper on your card, Debbie. Even the leaves are patterned. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete