Sunday, November 3, 2019

Hallloween Card for Shopping our Stash

It was quite a few months ago when I started this wreath builder piece, and with Shopping Our Stash's Halloween prompt, I revisited it today and added additional elements before turning it into a card.  I used the Gina K Wreath Builder stencil.  (And the hardest part of revisiting this was finding the stencil!)


My witches hats were waiting for me to add some surrounding color . . . which I did with stars and 31's.  And I dropped some color onto those witch's hats.  



A little late for Halloween this year . . . but prepared to send next year.  

Supplies Used - Happy Halloween
Stamps and Dies:  Everything But the Broom Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs); 
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Grass Skirt, Tiki Torch, Flirty Fuchsia (Catherine Pooler Inks); Versamark and White Embossing Powder (Wow);
Paper:  Orange Peel Cardstock (Bazzill); Watercolor Paper (Canson); Midnight Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); pattern paper from scrap stash; 
Other:  Wreath Builder Stencil (Gina K. Designs) 

1 comment:

  1. My absoloute fave Halloween colour combos!
    Love the witchy hats...so glad you found the stencil!
    Thanks so much for celebrating HALLOWEEN with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete