Sunday, November 3, 2019

Fall Inspired for The Card Concept

Created this clean and layered card for The Card Concept, inspired by their inspiration photo.


I used stamps and dies from Catherine Pooler Designs and combined them with fall paper from Lawn Fawn.  


A little ink, some Stickles definition on the leaves, and a bit of layering!  

I hope you find some time to create today.  

Supplies Used - Leaves are Falling on Wood Grain
Stamps and Dies:  Autumn is Calling Stamp Set and Little Leaves Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Icing on the Cake (Catherine Pooler Inks);
Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Knit Picky Fall 6 x 6 Paper (Lawn Fawn);
Other: Diamond Stickles (Ranger);





1 comment:

  1. LOVE the mix of wood, crisp cut, layered fall leaves and the touch of glitter is PERFECT!! I just love this! I think you should send it to me. ;) I love it THAT much!!!

    ReplyDelete