Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Autumn is Calling

Sharing a card created for the challenge at Cut It Up Challenge Blog, where this weeks prompt to was celebrate fall!  I used some leaf dies in celebration. 


The pattern papers were scraps that were left over from creating my Thanksgiving shadow box.  I also used a die for my "hello" sentiment. 


Lots of ink on these fingers! 

I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Hello - Leaves are Falling
Stamps and Dies:  Autumn is Calling Stamp, Simple Greetings and Little Leaves Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Icing on the Cake, Rockin' Red, Orange Twist (Catherine Pooler Inks);
Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Knit Picky Fall 6 x 6 Paper (Lawn Fawn);
Other: Diamond Stickles (Ranger);

1 comment:

  1. This looks like my back yard! I love the trail of colorful leaves and acorns down the left side of your card.

    Thanks for Celebrating Fall with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete