Sunday, July 22, 2018

Wishing You Joy for SOS

Christmas in July! That is the challenge at Shopping Our Stash this week.  I definitely can play along with that. 


I love stamping on kraft colored cardstock.  I stamped my image with white pigment ink first, and then I shifted my cardstock a bit and stamped with the green.  It gives the tree some pop.  I did the same for my sentiment.  


I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Wishing You Joy
Stamps and Dies:  Sketched Evergreens (Altenew)
Ink & Embossing:  White Pigment Ink (Simon Says Stamp); Spruce (Catherine Pooler); Versamark; White EP (Wow!);
Paper: Desert Storm (Neenah); Real Red (Stampin' Up)
Other: Classic Christmas Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

1 comment:

  1. I adore your krafty Christmas card!
    The tree, the sequins, just perfect!
    Thanks so much for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH to celebrate Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete