Sunday, July 8, 2018

Any Holiday - Craftaholics R Us

Craftaholics R Us says any holiday I want?  Happy Easter! 


I wanted to go back to Spring, when it was cooler (although it has cooled down some).  Sadly, I was so busy that I didn't get to make Easter cards this year.  So thanks for the opportunity. 


Adore these eggs! 

I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used -  Happy Easter
Stamps:  Egg-a-licious (Sugar Pea Designs)
Ink:  Canary, Cotton Candy, Gypsy, Lagoon, Pear, Sorbet (Close To My Heart); Versamark
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah) Licorice (The Stamps of Life)
Accessories:  Sparkling Clear Sequins and Silly Eyes (Pretty Pink Posh); White Embossing Powder (Ranger), Clear Wink of Stella (Zig)
















1 comment:

  1. So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Craftaholics R Us.
    I have a new scrapbooking challenge blog if you are also a scrapbooker. Would love you to link up your layouts! Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete