Saturday, July 7, 2018

My Favorites - Stamp Ink Paper

This week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper is a a card maker's choice . . . so I get to pick my favorites! 

I have many favorites . . . where do I begin.  So a few things I adore . . .

  • House Mouse stamps
  • Colorful pattern papers
  • Watercolor
  • Kraft cardstock

And you can see all of these on my card . . .


 Admittedly, I also like donuts.  I've cut them out of my life over the last 14 months, but check out the add that the little mouse is holding . . . "Free!  Stale donuts . . . "



Did I mention I also love sequins! 

I have lots of things that I love when it come to crafting. 

I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie





Supplies Used - Life is Sweet
Stamps:  Classified Ad (House Mouse, Stampendous)
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx Pigment; various distress inks used for watercolor of image
Paper:  Desert Storm (Neenah); Canson Watercolor; Cream and Sugar Papers (Doodlebug)
Accessories:  Sequins (Lucy's Little Things); Ranger Clear Embossing Powder









1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! I love that little mouse, how adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper!

    ReplyDelete