Monday, July 16, 2018

Fun Creation for Fusion



Hi all! 

Tried to keep my colors and sketch true to theme.Here is the inspiration for this Fusion Challenge

The challenge . . .


Here is my card . . .


Tried to get artsy with this one . . . some watercolor, and some embossing, and tried to stay close to the colors in the sketch (which is likely a stretch).  


 I do love how this one turned out. 

I hope you find some time to create.

Debbie


Supplies Used - Thanks
Stamps and Dies:  Crafty Friend Stamp Set (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink & Embossing:  Versamark; Black Embossing Powder (Stampendous); Daniel Smith Watercolors;
Paper: Audrey Blue and White Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp); Licorice Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); I'd Rather Be Crafting (Echo Park); Watercolor Paper (Close To  My Heart);
Other: Lemon Enamel Accents (Ranger)



1 comment:

  1. Fun take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete