Saturday, December 21, 2013

Heart 2 Heart - Moving On

Several weeks back I had gotten the Santa Claus set, and specifically catching my eye was the little Santa who looked like he was in the formation of doing a cartwheel or making a snow angel.  I just thought he was adorable.  I just new I wanted to do something cute with that little guy.

I just love challenges, because they push you to do what you set out to do (versus tucking the stamp set away until you have time).  So Heart 2 Heart's The Moving On challenge was the perfect kick in the pants I needed.  I set to work to get my little Santa moving.


Santa doing a cartwheel!


I do seriously have a problem photographing red.  Note to self . . . work on that!

All product is Close To My Heart with the exception of the Flower Soft on Santa's suit. 

3 comments:

  1. That is waaaay too fun! Is there a tutorial out there in cyber world on this? If not, you need to do one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun sliding Santa card! thanks for playing along with us at H2H! Happy New Year!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete