Saturday, December 28, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches - Big Holiday Wishes

I played along with this week's Freshly Made Sketch . . .


I used paper from Simon Says Stamps Monthly Card kit to create this design, and added some elements that I had hanging around. 


I used the Big Holiday Wishes and the Merry Trees sets.  The sentiment is white embossed, and for the snow dots, I used a white pigment ink.  The inside border is Decorunner from Hampton Art.



Card #3 for 2014 is complete. 

Supplies Used
Neena Cardstock
Doodlebug Paper (from Simon Says Card Kit)
Simon Says Stamps
Versamark
Color Box Ink
Stampin' Up Embossing Powder
Offray Ribbon
Decorunner (Hampton Art)

4 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch! I love the big sentiment, and the polka dot background. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the papers and the sentiment!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your banners and the background you created with stamps and ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your holidays were wonderful! This is so fabulous..perfect colors! Glad you joined us this time at FMS!

    ReplyDelete