Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Peace and Love

When I saw the challenge photo at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge, I immediately thought of the Let the Good Times Roll set in my stash.  Barely used!  I brought out some colors and got busy.  

And where would this card be without some Liquid Glass?  Hard to see in the photo, but the windows and headlights needed some serious glass!

I would drive this,for sure! I hope it's not too retro looking.  

Debbie

 



Supplies Used - Peace and Love

Stamps and Dies:  Let the Good Times Roll Stamp Set and Dies (Close To My Heart);

Ink & Embossing:  Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento); Copic Markers

Paper: Guava Cardstock (The Stamps of Life), White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other: Diamond Stickles (Ranger); Liquid Glass (Close To My Heart);

No comments:

Post a Comment