Saturday, June 17, 2023

Color Inspired Summer Card

Goodness, has it really been three months since my last post? Indeed it has, because life happens and the craft room has been flipped upside down and relocated. 

But it's time to cut and paste again.  With flipping all the stuff around, I found lots of old treasures.  Today's card was inspired by Color Throwdown

 

I went to my stash of partially used kits for this one.  The good part about flipping your craft room is you find some of the paper packs you loved.  That was certainly case with this paper.  

The combo of the three colors brought in some blends of others, but those three colors were my focus.  I used the paper as the focal point and just had to find a stamp set that matched the theme.  With summer nearly here, it made sense to have a summer greeting card to say, "Hey!".  

So happy to be back and creating again.  The craft room is still in disarray, but not enough to keep me from creating.  

Cheers.

Debbie

Supplies Used - Summer

Stamps and Dies:  Flip Flop Season (Simon Says Stamp);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Imperial Red Shimmer Cardstock (My Mind's Eye); Summer Vibes Pattern Paper (Simple Stories); Happiest Place Coordinating Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other:  Mystic Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Summertime Pillow Puffs Stickers (October Afternoon);

 

 

 

 


1 comment:

  1. What a fun summer design! The paper is just perfect! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete