Friday, August 18, 2023

Adding Some Ribbon for Cupcake Inspiration

Quite simply, I must stop taking breaks from the challenges that inspire me, because I love playing along! So I'm back with a card inspired by Cupcake Inspirations.  The challenge prompt . . . 

 

 I added ribbon to my next creation.  

I attempted to "underscore" my sentiment. 

Ribbon has gotten less use in my craft room, so it was great to dig through my stash.  The inspiration is appreciated!

I hope you find some time to create today.

Debbie 

Supplies Used - Wanted to Say Thanks

Stamps and Dies:  Sentiment, Just Thanks Die and Circle Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Poppy Parade CS, Mossy Meadow CS and Peaceful Poppies DSP (Stampin' Up); White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart);  Black Cardstock (Hero Arts);

Other:  Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (Stampin' Up);


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card!! I LOVE the pattern paper you used and how you emphasized the sentiment with the ribbon. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for creating this blog and helping others to learn

    ReplyDelete