Monday, June 19, 2023

It's All Black and White

Continuing my use of items in my stash, and decided to create a little something in black and white.  This card was inspired by CAS on Friday's challenge prompt of "leaves".  

 

I really love this set from The Stamp Market.  It has the main leaf stamp set, and then a separate stamp for the veins of the leaves. I also stacked my sentiment which provides a cleaner look than foam tape. 

 

I stamped and die cut multiple times.  I love the simplistic look of the black and white.  

I hope you find some time to raid your stash. 

Debbie

Supplies Used - Your Amazing - THX

Stamps and Dies:  A Bit of Everything Stamps and Dies (The Stamp Market)

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight Ink (Catherine Pooler Inks); Unicorn Pigment Ink (Hero Arts);

Paper: White and Black Cardstock (Scrapbook and Cards Today);

Other: Sparking Clear Confetti (Pretty Pink Posh);




No comments:

Post a Comment