Sunday, October 27, 2019

Birthday Card for Try Stampin' on Tuesday

I was inspired to make a card using a sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  Here is the sketch . . .



And here is my card . . .


 Shifted things a bit, and did some coloring with a Zig Blender Pen.  


I'm off to do more creating! 


Supplies Used - Puppy Present
All Supplies from The Stamps of Life March 2019 Card Kit
Additional Supplies:  Puppy Presents Cling Stamp (Stampendous); Midnight, All that Jazz, Party Dress and Limoncello Inks (Catherine Pooler); Blender Pen (Zig)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a fun image, lol. Love your bright colors and playful papers - perfect for that naughty pup! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun card - reminds me of one of my dogs whenever there are parcels to be opened he loves to tear at the paper! Thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

    ReplyDelete