Sunday, October 27, 2019

Inspired by World Card Making Day

Sharing a few cards inspired by World Card Making Day over at StampNation, my favorite crafty place. 

I had some new stencils for making clouds and grass.  I definitely need some practice.


My watering can was white and I used direct to paper to get that deep color.  It looked like velvet when I was done.



And my clouds got better on this next one.  


Love the airy look to this one.  



And a sparkly "awesome". 

I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - How's it Growing
Stamps and Dies:  In the Garden Stamp Set, Grass and Watering Can Dies (Whimsy Stamps);
Ink & Embossing:  Twilight, Grass Skirt, Limoncello, Flirty Fuchsia, Black Jack (Catherine Pooler Inks);
Paper:  Premium White and Midnight Cardstock (Catherine Pooler)
Other: Cloud and Grass Stencils (My Favorite Things); 

Supplies Used - Your Are Awesome
Stamps and Dies:  Love is in the Air Stamp Set and Dies, Awesome Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Skylight, Peppermint Scrub, Sauna, Daydream, Mandarin Spice, Spruce, Royal Treatment, and Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks);
Paper: Premium White and Midnight Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Black Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart);
Other: Cloud Stencil (My Favorite Things); Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

No comments:

Post a Comment