Monday, February 11, 2019

With Enough Coffee . . .

Sharing a card created with the inspiration at Just Add Ink.  It was a "choose two" challenge, and I chose my two . . . sequins and colouring. 


What's not to love about House Mouse . . . except that this dude is a little on the dark side . . . although the coffee could have stained him. 


With enough coffee, I sometimes rule my own world.  The sentiment fits. 

I hope you rule the world and create. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - I Could Rule the World
Stamps:  Warm Cup (House Mouse from Stampendous); Coffee Stamp (Inkadinkadoo)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Various Copic Markers)
Paper:  Desert Storm and Solar White (Neenah); Pattern Paper from my scrap stash
Accessories:  Charcoal Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

3 comments:

  1. Ha, Debbie I think there are a few around who would love to crawl into their coffee cups in the morning! The little mouse is adorable and you did a wonderful job colouring him and the cup! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep he looks coffee stained to me. Very cute and perfect sentiment. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun! Gorgeous colouring and I love your little mouse. So cute! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete