Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Cupcake Truck Box for Just Us Girls

Love the color inspiration at Just Us Girls.  I made treat box in the shape of a cupcake truck . . . wishing this truck would drop a little cupcake off to me right now. 


 I had fun making this one . . . just have to keep it save until February 14, 2020 . . . and then be able to find it, fill it up, and share the joy. 


It's going to be a long year. 

I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Happy Valentine's Day Treat Box
Stamps and Dies:  Handle Box Dies and icecreamtruck2stamp dies and stamps (The Stamps of Life);
Ink & Embossing:  Licorice and Strawberry Ink (The Stamps of Life); Versamark; Clear Embossing Powder (Ranger);
Paper:  Pattern Paper and Cardstock from December 2018 Card Kit (The Stamps of Life);
Other: Gloss White Crystal, Gold Coast Glitter, Holiday Cheer Glitter, and Purple Rain Glitter Drops (Nuvo); Glitter Hearts from December 2018 Card Kit (The Stamps of Life);




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! LOVE this little cupcake box! Great job!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this isn't adorable! You are very clever Debbie! If I drops off any cupcakes...I want one too. I sure have a sweet tooth this evening! So glad you joined us this week at JUGS! Good luck keeping it for a year!

    ReplyDelete