Tuesday, February 12, 2019

What I Love . . . by a Graph for Color My Heart

Sharing a card inspired by this mood board at Color My Heart Color Dare . . .


And here is the card I created . . . it's a bit of a graph . . . of me . . . cuz it's all about me, my loves and likes.  And I used those paper strips from the CTMH pattern papers.  


Made this card for my husband.  The graph shows he is above puppies (just barely).  


Hope you find some time to create. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Graph Card
Stamps and Dies:  A Piece of My Heart Stamp Set (Close To My Heart);
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks);
Cardstock, Paper, and Glitter Gems from Heart Happy Workshop Kit (Close To My Heart);

6 comments:

  1. What a clever design! I'm going to try it soon! Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the graph idea! I may have to borrow that. Thanks for sharing @ CMH Color Dare challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I would have never thought of using my paper scraps for this. You have inspired me. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Color My Heart Color Dare. ♥☕ Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea with the graph...and it's difficult to score a puppy and hubby, but you did the right thing. Thanks for sharing your creativity and fun way of using up scraps of design papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare and please check out our other color challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the graph ideas with the scraps of paper. Thanks for sharing with the Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute way to show that you love him just slightly more than puppies and ice-cream. Cute :) Thanks for joining us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete