Sunday, October 21, 2018

You've Got This

Sharing this card I created using paper and epoxy stickers from a card kit in my stash.  The colors did lend themselves to breast cancer awareness, so I pulled a stamp from CAS-ual Fridays


 The colors in the pattern papers did lend themselves to breast cancer awareness, so I pulled a stamp from CAS-ual Fridays and had to use that "Don't quit" puffy sticker. 


I hope you find some time to create today.

Debbie


Supplies Used - Don't Quit
Stamps:  Calling All Sistahs (CASual Fridays)
Ink: Black (Hero Arts)
Paper:  White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs); Slate Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp); Live More Collection (Pinkfresh)
Accessories:  Live More Collection Puff Stickers (Pinkfresh); Pewter Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays challenge :)

    ReplyDelete