Sunday, October 7, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown . . . For a Cause

Please . . . choose kindness. 

I have a number of causes, and one of my tops is Colon Cancer.  My bro lose is battle to colon cancer and one of his causes was kids . . . and kindness . . . and so my cause for this challenge is bullying.  I see bulling in the workplace, and of course, I know that it definitely happens in environments for teens and kids. So I celebrate my bro by touching upon one of his causes. 

The card below was inspired by Tuesday Throwdown, and also by a challenge at StampNation for World Cardmaking Day! 

The color combo and gold embossing came from photo inspiration there.  



I hope you found some time to create today!  

Please . . . Choose Kindness!  It's so simple.  

Supplies Used - Choose Kindness
Stamps and Dies: Kaleidoscope Background Stamp, Kind of Wonderful Stamp Set, Three of a Kind Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Barn Door, Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxides (Ranger); Versamark; Gold Rich and Ebony EP (Wow!);
Paper: Desert Storm (Neenah); Licorice and Gold Glitter Paper (The Stamps of Life



1 comment: