Saturday, November 10, 2018

Kindness Changes Everything

A little bit of kindness for AAA Cards


One layer cards are usually tough for me, and only a sentiment on this one.  But the focal word packs a punch with two layers of color.  

I had a second card with one additional layer of color.  I think less is more . . . preferred the first one.  But always fun to experiment. 



I hope you find some time to create today. 


Supplies Used - Kindness Changes Everything
Stamps and Dies:  Kind of Wonderful Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Mint to Be; All that Jazz; Skylight, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks);
Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler);
Other:  Sparkling Clear and Black Onyx Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh);

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like them both Debbie, the first one is so eye-catching! I love that bold 'kind'! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Debbie! I love how you got so much dimension with a one layer card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete