Saturday, October 20, 2018

Enjoy the Little Things in Life

Enamel dots were the challenge element at Use Your Stuff.  Oh but what to do . . . use enamel dots with adhesive, or create my own. 

I do love my enamel accents.  I've used them to color, which creates dimension on items.  Today I used a stamp from Pretty Pink Post that has guidelines for dots.  You can use whatever you want to fill the dots, or I suppose not fill them at all. I used my enamel accents to fill mine and suffice for the challenge.  Or is that cheating. 

 

Little dots . . . with a reminder to enjoy the little things.  I had to keep a steady hand. 


I hope you find some time to create today. 


Supplies Used - Little Things
Stamps and Dies:  Sparkle Dot Pattern 1 (Pretty Pink Posh);
Ink & Embossing:  Black (Hero Arts);
Paper: White Dot Cardstock (Bazzill); Midnight Cardstock (Catherine Pooler)
Other: Enamel Accents (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment