Saturday, September 22, 2018

Snoopy . . . Life is Better with Friends

The challenge this week at Use Your Stuff was friendship.  I created this card using an old stamp from my earliest stamping days and used colored pencils to bring my image to life.   Nothing says friendship like a dog, and I just adore Snoopy.


And I love that Snoopy built his own friend here . . . 


It's the weekend.  Go create!

Debbie


Supplies Used - Life is Better with Friends
Stamps and Dies:  Life Words (Stampendous); Snoopy and the Snowman
Ink & Embossing:  Versafine; Versamark; Sand Dunes and Clear Embossing Powder (Wow!); Inktense Pencils (Derwent);
Paper:  Wedding Bliss Collection (Simon Says Stamp); White Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp); Desert Storm (Neenah);
Other: Crumb Cake Classic Weave Ribbon (Stampin' Up); Rose Gold Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

No comments:

Post a Comment