Sunday, September 30, 2018

Just Chicken In - Stripes for Just Us Girls

I've got some stripes to share for Just Us Girls.  This one is headed off to a coworker who has been out a while on disability . . .



I adore that little chicken . . . and my grass and sky are where my stripes come into play. 


I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Just Chicken In
Stamps and Dies:  farmanimals2stamp Stamps and Dies and Grass Die  (The Stamps of Life)
Ink & Embossing:  Licorice, Lemonade, Strawberry and Tangerine (The Stamps of Life);
Paper: Cardstock and Pattern Paper from The Stamps of Life August Card Kit
Other: Wood Embellishment from the Stamps of Life August Card Kit



2 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute! Love that chicken as well, and your stripes fill your card nicely! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh that sentiment!!! Too cute!!! Thanks for joining us this week at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete