Saturday, September 22, 2018

Seas the Day - Cardz 4 Guys

Was inspired to make a card for Cardz 4 Guys Challenge Blog, the theme of which was All at Sea.  I immediately went for my anchor die and supplies from an old card kit. 


And yes - I might have included some ribbon . . . but don't sail boats have "ties" that have to tie on those sails?  Completely masculine!  


I created my anchor using a die and putting several layers of silver embossing powder.  Layering of metallic embossing powders is a great way to make an embellishment. 

Hoping you all find some time to create. 

Cheers.

Debbie


Supplies Used - Seas the Day
Stamps and Dies:  Sailboat2Stamp and Sailboat Dies (The Stamps of Life)
Ink & Embossing:  Licorice Ink (The Stamps of Life); Versamark; Silver Embossing Powder (Ranger)
Paper:  Cardstock and Pattern Paper from The Stamps of Life February 2018 Card Kit
Other: Ribbon and Epoxy Star Stickers (The Stamps of Life February 2018 Card Kit); Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh);

1 comment:

  1. Oh! what a fabulous card, I love the 'pun' sentiments. Great design too. Good luck. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete