Friday, September 14, 2018

A Big Sentiment, for Stamp Ink Paper

Sharing a card with a BIG sentiment in mind for Stamp Ink Paper

Here is my card . . .


I had fun with this card, even thought it's not "my norm".  I'm very linear, and this is far from linear.  But it does have a big ole sentiment.  


 Cheers . . . and please find some time to create.  It does a body good! 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Thanks
Stamps and Dies:  Chevron Cheer Stamp Set and Thanks Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Shea Butter, Polished, Stone Blue and Seafoam (Catherine Pooler Inks); Versamark and White Embossing Powder (Wow);
Paper: Premium White and Midnight (Catherine Pooler); White Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart);
Other: Glass Slipper Glitter (Wow); Black Dots (Close To My Heart)




2 comments:

  1. Pretty card Debbie! I love that beautiful font on the thanks die cut! Thanks so much for joining us for our large sentiment challenge over at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week. Blessings, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Your bold Thanks sentiment really pops in the oval. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete