Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Flip Flop Sentiment for Kit Kraft Wednesday

I'm heading on vacation next week, so I felt the need to use two kits to create this week's Kit Kraft Wednesday card.  I combined May stamps and dies from The Stamps of Life with the pattern paper and stamps from My Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit to create this colorful creation . . .


The flip flops die pieces and the stamps on them are from The Stamps of Life.  The pattern papers and the "I Miss You" stamp are both from the April Simon Says Stamp Card Kit. 



Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up and Neenah
Pattern Paper:  Simple Stories from Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit
Stamps:  Flipflops2Stamp from The Stamps of Live and Watt;s Up from Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit
Dies: Flip Flop Dies from The Stamps of Life
Ink:  Stampin' Up and Memento
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other: Ki Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment