Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Pocketful of Thanks





I combined two challenges to come up with today's card . . .  using my Paper Smooches stamps for their Anything Goes challenge, and the sketch challenge from Mojo Monday.  Here is my card . . .


I used two sets to create the card.  The first was the new Denim & Daisies set and the second was the Kissables 2 set.  The full, solid pocket stamp was inked up, and then I "kissed" the stamp with the Kissables set to pull color away and give it that awesome texture. Here is the sketch from Mojo Monday . . .


Loving that little pocket! 


I want to try this "kissing" technique with some blue . . . it has that acid wash look to it.  And I even decorated the inside just a bit . . .




Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Neenah
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Denim & Daisies and Kissables 2
Dies:  Paper Smooches Pocket Dies
Ink:  Stampin' Up and Ranger Archival
Other: Ki Rhinestones






No comments:

Post a Comment