Monday, May 19, 2014

A Simple Thanks for CAS(E) this Sketch

This month's Simon Says Stamp Card Kit had a sporty boy stamp, but I always try to look at the different ways you can use the supplies.  I came up with this simple thank you card using the CAS(E) this Sketch using the supplies from the kit.

Here is the sketch . . .



Here is my design . . .


Interesting thing about this card . . . I felt like it took me back to my roots.  I was at a crop with no punches, no dies, no Big Shot.  I had stamps, ink, paper and scissors.  The sketch was simple, the tools were limited, and so the card had to be a bit simple as well. 




Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Bazzill*
Pattern Paper:  Fancy Pants*
Stamps: All Boy from Simon Says Stamp*
Ink:  Close To My Heart
Ribbon:  Twine from Little Yellow Bicycle
Other:   Heart Enamel Dots by Chickaniddy*

*from Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit

3 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! Sweet colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun and cheery thank you card! And it's amazing what we can create without all those "must have" tools! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty! I love the row of heart enamel dots! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete