Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tri-color Chevrons for Clean & Simple Stamping

I love to try different color combinations, and this was a combination suggested by a Reverse Confetti challenge from a few days back.  I had the color combo on my mind when I sat down to look at this week's Clean & Simple Stamping sketch.  Here is what I came up with . . .


I think these are great colors for a masculine card.  I used the chevron stamp from Reverse Confetti's Arrows & Elements set.  The sentiment is from Celebrate Cake.  Here is the sketch that inspired the design . . .



And a little decoration for the inside (also from Celebrate Cake).   



Supplies Used
Cardstock: Neenah
Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Celebrate Cake and Arrows & Elements
Ink:  Stampin' Up
Other:    Ki Rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. I really love your take on the sketch!! and awesome colour choice too!

    ReplyDelete