Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Thanks - You're a Winner for Kit Kraft Wednesday

Wednesday has a rule . . . in order for me to continue to get any of my monthly kits, I need to produce a card on Kit Kraft Wednesday!  My newest arrival was the May Simon Says Stamp Card Kit, and that's what I used to create the card below. 

The card was inspired by three things . . . a sketch from my place for friendship and inspiration, StampNation . . . a recent video that I watched from a Cards for Him class from Catherine Pooler and of course, my card kit which has some very masculine stamps and paper (great timing with the Cards for Him class coming out right around shipment time). 

So here is my card which is a masculine thank you card . . . 


I combined bold colors for my stamping that would match the pattern paper. On the pinked edge of the Cornerstone Seal die cut, I colored with a distress marker to get a darker tone than sponging alone would provide. 


Highly recommend StampNation . . . the card class from Catherine Pooler . . . and my monthly Simon Says Stamp Kit which will really get some use when I finish up the videos from the class.

Cheers!  


Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Bazzill* and Neenah
Pattern Paper:  Fancy Pants "Be Different"*
Stamps:  Simon Says "All Boy"*
Dies:  Memory Box Cornerstone Seal
Ink:  Stampin' Up, Versamark, and Tim Holtz Distress Marker
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder from Ranger

* from Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your card! It caught my eye in the May Gallery at SSS and I just had to pop over for a closer look. You've done a great job with the kit contents.

    ReplyDelete