Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Guess What Day It Is?



When I hear, "Guess what day it is?" my mind goes to the camel wandering the office indicating it's "Hump Day!"  We have GEICO to thank for that one. 

My schedule was off this week at work, and I suddenly realized I was missing my own Wednesday celebration . . . Kit Kraft Wednesday . . . which is the day that I use my kits or lose them.  So while I should have been packing to take off for a weekend and meet a group of awesome stampers, I got busy creating a little something from my Simon Says Stamp Kit.  I decided to use a sketch from The Deconstructed Sketch for inspiration.  Here is my card . . .
 


A "watt's up" card is the perfect card just to send a note.  I really enjoyed putting this card together, as it had some trendy angles.  The finishing touch on this card was the liquid glass on the light bulb which the light catches a bit better in the photo below . . .


 I've noted the sketch below.  And now I'm off to pack for a weekend meeting some crafty friends . . . in person!  Cheers! 

 
 
Supplies Used - Watt's Up
Cardstock:  Simon Says from April Card Kit
Pattern Paper:  Simple Stories from SSS April Kit
Stamps:  "Watt's Up" from SSS April Kit
Dies:  Paper Smooches
Ink:  Memento
Ribbon:  Close To My Heart
Other:  Liquid Glass from Close To My Heart and My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots from SSS April Kit 

No comments:

Post a Comment