Sunday, January 29, 2023

Warm Beverage for Card Concept

My goodness . . . I took quite the break from challenges. It's been chaos, but happy to be back.  I managed to do a few challenge cards this weekend and will be posting a few this week.  First up for 2023 is this card for The Card Concept

The challenge was  color and cocoa.  And one of my colors may be off a bit (red to orange), but here we are.  Created this . . . a mixed media in my opinion because I used soooooo many different embossing powders on my elements. No gingerbread man, but certainly some cinnamon goodness. 

I hope you have the opportunity to be creative and heat some powders!  

 Debbie

 

Supplies Used - So Good

Stamps and Dies:  Oh So Good Word Dies, Fall Calls for Lattes SSD, Criss Cross Applesauce Cover Plate Die and Fall Finds Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs;

Ink & Embossing:  Embossing Pad, Spice Latte, Cream on Top, Cargo, Macchiato, Earthtone Honey Embossing Powder (Wow); Cargo (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Soft Suede Cardstock (Stampin' Up); Solar White (Neenah); Harvest Festival Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Mazatlan Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);

 


 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous rustic design on this lovely card, Debbie. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at The Card Concept. It's so nice to have you play along with us. I hope that you'll join us again soon.
    Karen L, DT
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the textures of your embossing powders on your beautiful card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept!
    Hugs! Mackie

    ReplyDelete