Sunday, January 29, 2023

Love and Laughter in a Jar

Only my second post for 2023, but digging into my stash of old kits this year to create and hopefully thin out my stash of goodies.

The Color Throwdown challenge this week gave me the opportunity to create this card.  I pulled out this kit which had a pattern paper that I knew would work.  I added some stamps, dies and inks to create this card.  

Who doesn't want some love and laughter in a jar? And who doesn't love a metallic jar lid?


I hope you can fill a jar with something awesome, or at the very least do some creating with something in your stash.  

Cheers.

Debbie

Supplies Used - Love and Laughter

Stamps and Dies:  Jar2Stamp dies and stamps and labels4jars dies;

Ink & Embossing:  Lime Ricky, Limoncello, Ben Mine, and Midnight Ink (Catherine Pooler Inks)

Paper: Cardstock and Pattern Paper*; Silver Cardstock (Bazzill);

Other: Bows and Epoxy Dots*

 

* From The Stamps of Life January 2019 Card Kit


 

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Love how you filled the jar with love and laughter. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete