Monday, December 19, 2022

Treat Yourself - Vellum and Transparency

 I was inspired by Little Red Wagon's prompt to use vellum or a transparency.  I have been playing with a set I acquired earlier in the year, so there is transparency keeping my gum balls in the machine, but some vellum to create some contrast in my background.  

I also love stamping on the vellum.  The pattern paper was a perfect back drop with that vellum over it. 


 Such a fun set to play with!  

I hope you find some time to create.  

Debbie

Stamps and Dies:  Hey Sugar Stamp Set and Dies and Notecard Layers Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Embossing Pad, Metallic Silver Regular and Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder (Wow); Rockin' Red (Catherine Pooler Ink);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock and Rockin' Red Prints (Catherine Pooler Designs);  Vellum (Close To My Heart); Acetate (American Crafts);

Other: Cupcake Clay Confetti (Pretty Pink Posh);

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness!! This is just so fun! I love the little quarters you've added too. Such a fabulous touch! And well done using both vellum and transparency on your wonderful card!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete