Sunday, December 18, 2022

You're the Sweetest

How about a little embossing.  I created my background - white embossing on kraft cardstock - as I was inspired by the prompt at CAS on Friday.  

I couldn't resist using the negative piece from a Pinkfresh die . . . can't throw out a perfect rectangle, even if it's not the piece that had the pretty stitching on the edge.  

I created the little candies and used some Glossy Accents to give that "wrapped-in-plastic" appearance. 



I hope you found some time to make something shine!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - You're the Sweetest

Stamps and Dies:  Candy Shoppe Stamp Set and Dies, Simply Diamonds Background Stamp (Catherine Pooler Designs); Essentials Stitched Rectangle Die (Pinkfresh Studio);

Ink & Embossing:  Embossing Pad and Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder (Wow); Midnight, Pucker Up, Chiffon, Garden Party, Cummerbund and Drive-in (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs); Desert Storm Cardstock (Neenah);

Other: Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Glossy Accents (Ranger);

No comments:

Post a Comment