Saturday, May 1, 2021

Love My Lawn Fawn!

I've been inventorying my Lawn Fawn, so it was a great time to be inspired by a few sets.  One that caught my attention was that darn hammock from the Hammock and Trees set.   I decided to create a scene for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge

And who better to relax in a hammock but a selfie-taking octopus. 

 

I had a lot of fun creating this scene and see more hammocks in my future. 

Supplies Used - You Take the Best Shell-fies

Stamps and Dies:  Tropical Backdrop, Ocean Shell-fie Stamp Set and Dies, Reveal Wheel Puffy Cloud Add-on Dies and Hammock and Trees Dies (Lawn Fawn);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Lime Rickey, and Icing on the Cake (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Desert Storm and Solar White Cardstock (Neenah); Kiwi and Banana Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); Soft Suede and Early Espresso Cardstock  (Stampin' Up); Pint-sized Patterns Beachside (Lawn Fawn);

Other: Diamond Stickles (Ranger); Liquid Glass (Close To My Heart);

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! So glad you made it, the hammock is such a fun die cut and I love how you combined it with the octopus, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love that your octopus is out of the water and having a blast on the beach in that hammock! It's very clever and fun! Thanks so much for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete