Monday, May 17, 2021

Just Add G . . .

 It was Just Add G at Just Add Ink.  I managed to add some G and some ink!  

 I went with gumdrops for my card.  And I added a lot of sparkle because gumdrops are sparkly with sugar! 

And some extra G''s for Goody, Goody! 

I also dug and used some old items in my stash.  I hope you found some time to create today!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Goody, Goody Gumdrops

Stamps and Dies:  labels4jars, sayings4jars, jars2stamp Dies (The Stamps of Life); Step Up Dies (Sizzix);

Ink:  Various Markers (The Stamps of Life); Midnight and Orange Twist (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper:  Cardstock and Pattern Paper*, Silver Cardstock (Bazzill)

Other:  Stickles (Ranger), Twine and Epoxy Dots*

 

* From The Stamps of Life January 2019 Card Kit

5 comments:

  1. That is such a fabulous card Debbie. I love your G inspired card. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. It's triple G and I love the sugary look. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I wonderful jar full of colourful lollies - and a fun fold too! Such a fun project. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright happy colours Debbie, and that sentiment - it just makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a very happy card, Debbie. The centre step is a great fold to show off the gumdrop bottle. Thanks for playing along with our Just Add G challenge.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete