Sunday, January 31, 2021

You Tied the Knot for CASology

I am exploring slim line cards more often over the past few months, and I had this long rainbow technique piece that I thought would lend itself well to a slim line card so I wouldn't lose my lengthy rainbow.  And with the prompt at CASology, which was "unite", I created a wedding card.  

The piece itself was created using a blending tool with a very heavy hand on white cardstock in a rainbow of color.  I then went over the piece with gilding polish from Creative Expressions.  I came back in with each color ink to stamp by knot piece in the same color where I had done the direct to paper.  

I trimmed a thin strip to add some interest at the top, and I inked all my edges in the matching color. 

I hope you find some time to get inky and create today.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - You Tied the Knot

Stamps and Dies:  Tie the Knot Sentiments Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Party Dress, Tutti Frutti, Tiara, Lime Rickey, Aquatini, Flirty Fuschia (Catherine Pooler Inks); Enchanted Gold Gilding Polish (Creative Expressions);

Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Midnight Twine and Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);

 

4 comments:

  1. What a cool design! I love how perfectly your rainbow flows. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blended rainbow is gorgeous and I love the actual knot above the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete