Sunday, January 10, 2021

Stencil Inspired . . . Just Us Girls

I stepped away from challenges for a bit, but decided to dive back in a bit in 2021.  I as inspired to pull out a stencil by the Just Us Girls blog challenge, so I did just that and created a card.  I used some Nuvo Glacier Paste for this one. Stamps, dies and stencils are all from Catherine Pooler Designs. 

Check out this shine . . .

I hope you find some time to create.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Today Let's Just Be Happy

Stamps and Dies:  So Happy Sentiments Stamp and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Icing on the Cake, Sangria, Pink Champagne, Green Tea, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler);

Other: Golden Era Glacier Paste (Nuvo); Loop Braid Stencil and Cincinnati Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler);

No comments:

Post a Comment