Sunday, January 24, 2021

Tank You for Little Red Wagon

I've been wicked busy crafting and just getting my life together early in 2021!  It was time to play along with a challenge, and so I chose the prompt at Little Red Wagon which was "Die-ing To Get Crafty".  I had to remind myself that it was dies and not dyes!  I love to get inky.  

Instead I went for some dies.  All dies, and no stamping. 

And so here is "Tank You".  I used a lawn fawn die, and while it cold have been a shaker, I just wanted it to look like a real fish tank.  So there is some acetate on this one for my tank.  

My background in the tanb was created using a stencil, a texture paste and some ink blending. 

This was a fun one to create.  I hope you find some time to create!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Tank You

Stamps and Dies:  Build an Aquarium Dies (Lawn Fawn); Sophie Guilar Letter Dies (Sizzix);

Ink & Embossing:  Orange Twist, It's a Boy, Lime Rickey (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Gingersnap and Licorice Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); Solar White (Neenah); Soft Suede Cardstock (Stampin' Up); Summer Market Pattern Paper (Carta Bella);

Other: Mystic Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Bubbly Stencil (Taylored Expressions); Aquamarine Embellishment Mousse (Nuvo);

1 comment:

  1. It does look like a real fish tank! Very cool! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete