Sunday, December 20, 2020

Black and White and Red all Over?

The prompt at Shopping Our Stash was "What's Black and White and Red All Over?"  

The mere question takes me back to jokes as a child, but I just went with the creative piece here to create a piece with that color combination . . . 

I did add some silver for my bumper!  But for the most part, I stuck with the color combination.  I love this set from The Stamps of Life, and wanted to create a holiday shaker. 

Maybe not a ton of black . . . but check out my shiny tires.  

I hope you find some time to create today.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Holiday Shaker

Supplies from The Stamps of Life December 2018 Card Kit:  Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Twine, and Glitter Foam Hearts

Other Supplies:   icecreamtruck2stamp Stamps and Dies, Licorice Ink (The Stamps of Life), Black Pigment Ink (Ranger), Versamark, Ranger Silver Embossing Powder, Rockin' Red (Catherine Pooler), Gold Coast Glitter Drops (Nuvo), Confetti Stars (Pretty Pink Posh), acetate sheet (The Stamps of Life)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    I am totally diggin the shiny black tires!
    And the dimension on the awning - AWESOME!
    Thanks for breaking out your black, white & red to play along with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete