Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Thinking of You for CAS(E) this Sketch

So a bit of a stretch for a sketch, but I love stretching a sketch. 

Here is my take on this week's CAS(E) his Sketch, where I flipped to landscape.


Went with yellow roses for this card. The color yellow speaks to sun and warmth.  Friendship and optimism.  Who doesn't need all of that during these difficult times. 


I hope you find some time to create today.

Debbie


Supplies Used - Thinking of You
Stamps and Dies:  Pair of Roses Dies, Sealed with a Kiss Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks); Copic Markers;
Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Yellow Cardstock from my scrap stash (using crap I have);  Silver Foil Paper (Close To My Heart);
Other:  Silver Confetti (Pretty Pink Posh);

No comments:

Post a Comment