Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Forest and Dear Inspired Holiday Card

I was inspired by the prompt at Christmas Card Throwdown which had the prompt of "forest and deer".  I couldn't wait to play along.  


 I used some pattern paper in my stash that I knew was perfect for a winter forest.  There are some deer in the background!  To that, I added some Lawn Fawn creatures. 


And one more holiday card to add to my stash! 

Go be creative! 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Merry Christmas
Stamps and Dies:  Toboccan Together Stamp Set and Dies and Stitched Hillside Backdrop Die (Lawn Fawn);
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight and Fiesta Blue (Catherine Pooler Inks); Copic Markers;
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Pattern Paper (Miss Kate Cuttables);
Other: Icicle Stickles (Ranger); Very Cherry Spinkletz (Buttons Galore);








3 comments:

  1. That paper is perfect for this challenge theme! And I love the way you've used it to create a scene. The stamped deer are wonderful, and I really like your die cut snowy hills. Thanks for playing along at the 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in our recent forest and deer theme challenge at 52 CCT!!! Your card is darling and you had the perfect woodland paper to help make your card! We appreciate your link-up! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete